Every body needs a multifunction pen which writes smoothly, dries quickly as well as won’t bleed or skip.
And our page is exactly for you. Because we have the best reviewed multifunction pen for you to choose from.
No more waste words. Start your shopping right now.
Top Rated Multifunction Pen
Multifunction pen offers a pencil and two pens in one writing utensil. Write with a black ballpoint pen, red ballpoint pen, or a 0.5mm pencil.
- “It looks very professional and feels great in the hand.” – Steven Quinn
- “Cross has always made my favorite pens and this one is no exception.” – J. Bosch
- “I use my pen every day for work so I always need to have one handy.” – Jergy
the Quad Action Space Pen is the most versatile Space Pen in the Fisher product line combining a stylus tip with a mechanical pencil and pressurized ink pens designed to write in any environment.
- “Everything works exceptionally well, it’s nice to have a pen that you can use at different writing angles such as on a clip board etc.” – ThatOldCop
- “Overall: A very nice pen, the multifunction capabilities are great and it looks good.” – R. Parker
- “Fortunately, I don’t use the pencil often and I’ll start using a separate eraser, but it’s one more thing to carry in my already overloaded pockets.” – Mechelle Cannon
Tech3 by Cross has three great writing choices all in one and always at the ready – black ball-point red ball-point and 0.5mm pencil. Tech3 features a continuous-twist mechanism that makes cycling through its writing options easy and intuitive.
- “Within the Stylus is a Black Cross Pen, a Red Cross Pen, a mechanical pencil and the best stylus I’ve ever used.” – Stavros
- “Of course, I know that this pen beats his dimestore version hands DOWN – this Cross Tech 3 is a quality writing instrument, and elegant enough for ANY professional)!” – M.D. Edwards
- “The pen has a nice weight and feel to it.” – sifelaver
Comfortable, ergonomic triangular grip offers the highest degree in comfort and is endorsed by the American Physical Therapy Association. With the simple twist of the barrel, easily change from black or red ballpoint to mechanical pencil.
- “It is by far my favorite pen (and best buy in mutli-tip pens).” – Martin R. Ford
- “My son loves it.” – Michael J. Mccambridge
- “This item is a good value for money; the multi function instrument is nice to have a pen, a red pen for contrast, and a mechanical pencil, in one.” – Michael D. Chlanda
Retractable writing instrument combines three functions in one comfortable utensil. With the simple twist of the barrel, change PhD Multi from black ballpoint to mechanical pencil to PDA stylus.
- “I easily use this 20 hours a week for about a year now.” – David H
- “It is large enough to fit my hand comfortably and it has a shaped, rubberized middle that allows for a solid grip.” – Jerry Saperstein
- “No need to carry a bunch of pens, pencils, styluses..” – LoraB
B3 Aviator multi-function pen with black and red medium ball point ink and 0.5mm pencil. The screw-top eraser fits tightly on the pencil top meeting all Foreign Object Damage (FOD) requirements.
- “I recommend this pen to anyone that can afford it.” – Eric B. Lindahl
- “It’s got everything he needs and fits well in his flight suit.” – Rhonda Williams
- “The metal casing is comfortable and feels very sturdy.” – Benjamin Lyon
Double Click BP/.
Cross Tech4. Multi-tasking redefined. A stylish, four-in-one pen that makes easy work of multi-tasking.
- “Overall it looks good, and I like it.” – Dorian
- “Pencil doesnt extend.” – julie crease
- “Difficult to differentiate between black and blue in the window.” – Ricardo
Monteverde® Soft Roll Ballpoint refill to fit mini and multi-function pens, commonly referred to as a D-1 refill. Soft Roll ink is the latest technology in ballpoint ink.
Multi 3-in-1 action pen/pencil combo includes black and red ink medium-point ballpoint pens and .7mm automatic pencil in one. Assorted barrel colors include blue, silver and black.
Suggestions of the Best multifunction pen
Do you have any multifunction pen suggestions that you think multifunction pen would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.