I am hunting for some tactical pens for my daughter, so I did many researches. Now I am willing to share my findings with you.
Depending on your economic capability and preferences, right here, you can choose some fashionable and good pens that suit your needs. Our pens are comfy to grip, smooth to write with and their ink dries quickly. You can choose a fine-tipped pen or thick-tipped one according to your requirements. Our pens are perfect and will provide you with a wonderful writing experience. These items are ranked by users on many websites such as Amazon. They may be your best selections.
Just enjoy your shopping. Good luck!
Top Recommended Tactical Pens
The UZI UZI-TACPEN2-BK Defender Tactical Pen is made of lightweight aircraft aluminum and features a glass breaker. UZI combines advanced technical concepts with innovative designs to produce products used and trusted by the Army, Secret Service and Special Forces.
- “He also prefers Parker refills for their long lasting cartridge and this pen will take them.” – Sun Lover
- “Very heavy pen but writes very well and holds up to me dropping it and abusing it.” – JB
- “You have to twist the bottom of the pen to the point that it almost completely screws off to hide the tip.” – Ray Finkle
- “Writes well and fits in to my pen pocket on my work shirt.” – Robert C
- “This pen writes as good as it looks!It is well balanced, and feels great in the hand.” – Aren
- “The shape of the pen for “tactical” purposes when used for defense is pretty good.” – Zack
This Tactical style screw-cap ink-pen is constructed of rugged T6061 Aircraft Aluminum.
- “It is very durable and writes well.” – Amazon Customer
- “Its size is an excellent compromise between its designated use as a self-defense weapon and the need to look like a regular pen.” – Tal, Israel
- “The pen looks sleek and professional, feels good in my hands, and clips securely to my pocket and bag straps.” – Ranger
To everyone else they’re stylish writing instruments designed with all of the fine qualities you would expect in a nice pen, but to you they’re more than that.
- “No one suspects that it is a tactical pen.” – Christian country boy will sur…
- “Feels very sturdy.” – Jason
- “I like it that the cap pops onto both ends, rather than screws on, which can take a lot of time.” – CMM
Brand New MTech Xtreme Tactical Ball Point Pen. Color: MATTE BLACK. Overall length 6 (measurement not exact).
- “You twist it to expose the ink cartridge and when you twist it to cover the cartridge the barrel is so loose that it regularly falls off in my pocket.” – Tim51
- “Good quality, seems well made.” – JM
- “The M-Tech feels very natural in the hand when writing.” – Dirty Harry
A personal protection weapon that actually writes. This Kubaton 5-7/10-inch pen is machined from aircraft aluminum, and excels in the boardroom as well in the field.
- “It is a very nice pen that can be easily used as a self defense weapon.” – Alex
- “The pen writes very well, nice and smooth.” – Ondrayz
- “The cap is a bit hard at first to take off but after time you just get use to it.” – Space Shuttle Space pen
The UZI UZI-TACPEN3-GM Defender Tactical Pen is made from lightweight aircraft aluminum and features a DNA catcher and built-in cuff key. UZI combines advanced technical concepts with innovative designs to produce products used and trusted by the Army, Secret Service and Special Forces.
- “Key works great in my issue handcuffs.” – wildferret
- “While its not as heavy as I thought it would be, it is still a very solidly constructed pen.” – Jordan S
- “This loosens the tip and makes it more likely to come apart in a pocket.” – Amazon Customer
Danger has a way of presenting itself when you least expect it. That’s why Gerber, in collaboration with law enforcement professionals, developed the Impromptu Tactical Pen.
- “I like the fact I can write upside down with this pen, it feels very sturdy and well built.” – pacis_bellum
- “Useful both as a pen as a means of defense, similar to a Kubotan.” – PeppeCasta
- “The clicking mechanism is very smooth.” – Matthew
This tactical stylus/pen allows you to select, sketch, draw, take notes, and express yourself creatively on most touch screen devices, yet can still be used as a normal pen.
- “I was expecting a sturdy-built, self defense tool that has an adequate pen and stylus as an afterthought.” – Jim Scott
- “It’s a great quality pen, feels sturdy in my hand and writes well enough.” – jondoe
- “I had this pen for about a week before the rubber stylus tip ripped off.” – M4Stalker
Bookmark & Share This Page If You Liked It!
Thanks so much!